EP06 - Herreshoff Marine Museum
A Backstage Tour of One Greatest Maritime Museums in the World
Web Wednesdays heads to Bristol, Rhode Island for a backstage tour of the famed Herreshoff Marine Museum.
The Herreshoff Marine Museum
Located on the waterfront site where the Herreshoff family legacy was born, the museum sits on hallowed ground where the Herreshoff Marine Manufacturing company made such a significant mark in American maritime history. From America's Cup defenders to the wide variety of innovative boats designed and built by the Herreshoff family, the museum holds many secrets. Join us as we go backstage at one of the great maritime museums of the world.
- 30 days unlimited access to this webinar
- A 75-minute video presentation by Peter Isler feature special guests from the Herreshoff Marine Museum
- Downloadable PDF containing the Q&A from the live session.
- Episode 06, Regular Price - $21
- Episode 06, ASA Member Price - $14
- Best Deal! Peter Isler's Web Wednesdays Bundle - SAVE 20%
33% ASA Member Discount
ASA Members in good standing can save 33% on this webinar. Simply lookup the promo code on the Member Benefits page inside the ASA Member Portal and apply it by clicking "Add Coupon" checkout.
If you're not an ASA member then...
Note: This course is based on a LIVE webinar hosted by Peter Isler in May of 2020.