Expedition Buoy Racing and Starting Module Online Course
A 3-Hour Course led by North U Peter Isler
3 Hours English Unlimited Access
ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
Better information leads to better decisions. In this 3-hour Webinar Peter Isler shows the power of Expedition’s Buoy Racing and Starting Modules.
You’ll learn how to use Expedition at the starting line and during inshore buoy racing, including:
- Set up Expedition for optimal performance
- Work with Start Polars and Start Calibration files
- Ping the ends of a start line and set up a starting line
- Use Expedition’s Starting module to get a great start
- Set up a course (windward leeward and random leg)
- “Move” marks when there is a course change during a race
- Use Expedition to help your racing performance, sail selection and short course navigation including laylines.
- Using Expedition while hiking out
- Analyzing your data using Strip Charts and Test Save application to identify areas for performance improvement
- Improve instrument tuning
- Analyze and adjust your targets and polar
- Understand Expeditions capabilities and limitations
ABOUT PETER ISLER
Peter Isler is 2x America’s Cup winner, former ESPN commentator and a best selling author. He is a co-founder of the ASA and is the chairman of ASA's Educational Committee. A lifelong teacher, Peter loves sharing his broad knowledge about the sport. His world class sailing experiences around the world have made him an expert on many topics.